Forum Moderator [Application-Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Moderator [Application-Open]

Post  Ashfaq Nawaz on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 am

"To join the forum Moderator team, Read the following rules and regulations and then use the given code.And apply below in this topic via reply....You must only reply one with your application.."

Rules And Regulations.
  • Moderator should not utilize their given powers to ban/kick/warn any members without consulting the Admin.

• Moderators should make sure that all other members are following the terms and regulations of the forum.

• Moderators should be active and has the right to bring new members to the forum.

• Moderators should not insult other regular members of the forum.

• Moderators should check up on each topic and see if it has been spammed or scammed.

Requirements for a moderator.

• You should be above 17 years old.

• You should specify all the details, which is in the code.

• You should be active for a longer time, If selected as the moderator.

• You should be a part to promote this forum.

[size=18]
Code:
[center][b][color=red]Moderator application.[/b][/size][/color]
[/center]Name*:
Age*:
Gender*:
Country*:
E-Mail*:

[list][*]Have you ever been on any other community related to Wildlife Conservation/other? If so,Mention it.:----[/list]

[list][*]Have you ever taken part in any wildlife/community purposes?(In Real):------[/list]
[list][*]I by posting this application promise to co-ordinate my view's and idea's to other member's and user's to my community and this forum.-------[/list]

Last edited by Ashfaq Nawaz on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashfaq Nawaz
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://nature.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderator [Application-Open]

Post  shadeynature on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Moderator application.

Name*:Harvey
Age*:11
Gender*:male
Country*: philippines
E-Mail*:shad2259@yahoo.com

• Have you ever been on any other community related to Wildlife Conservation/other? If so,Mention it.:-No.

• Have you ever taken part in any wildlife/community purposes?(In Real):-No.

• I by posting this application promise to co-ordinate my view's and idea's to other member's and user's to my community and this forum.--Yes, i will promise --

You application have been ACCEPTED, You are now a member of the moderator team, You must follow the moderator rules and regulations, And you may be promoted/Demoted, if you are inactive, for longer period.
---By-Ashfaq Nawaz.

Last edited by Ashfaq Nawaz on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Administrator reply.)

shadeynature
Trial Moderator.
Trial Moderator.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application

Post  Hunter567T on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Moderator application.
Name*:James
Age*:15
Gender*:Male
Country*:Canada
E-Mail*:stingrayshark@ymail.com

• Have you ever been on any other community related to Wildlife Conservation/other? If so,Mention it.:----
No

• Have you ever taken part in any wildlife/community purposes?(In Real):------
Yes
  • I by posting this application promise to co-ordinate my view's and idea's to other member's and user's to my community and this forum.-------
Yes

Your application have been ACCEPTED, You are now a member of the moderator team, You must follow the moderator rules and regulations, And you may be promoted/Demoted, if you are inactive, for longer period.---By-Ashfaq Nawaz.

Last edited by Ashfaq Nawaz on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Promoted.)

Hunter567T
Trial Moderator.
Trial Moderator.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderator [Application-Open]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top